About the job
YAP Global (Your Angle Presented Globally) is an industry-shaping niche PR & Communications agency specializing in showcasing the most impactful and influential stories coming out of the emerging fields of crypto, decentralised finance (defi) and web3.
Built by a globalised team of close-knit storytellers scattered across the globe, who meet up on occasion at Spanish beaches and at Singapore food stalls, YAP Global’s mission is to bring forth a technological revolution that brings greater financial inclusion and equality into society.
We aim to be the bridge between quality journalism and emerging technology companies who are making a difference in the world. Our diverse portfolio of clients range from decentralised financial organisations, decentralised climate change innovators, digital asset management firms, NFT marketplaces to developer tooling platforms that will underpin the future of web3
Our clients are big thinkers, we’re big thinkers, and we’re out to shape productive media narratives for the advancement of the world.
We’ve also been media partners for some of the biggest blockchain conferences in the world, including CoinDesk’s Consensus, EthCC in France, ETHDenver, Invest Asia and more.
Our collaborative and globally-remote team is expanding and we are looking for an ambitious leader and team member to join us as a Senior Account Executive
- Research and write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies, and product pieces
- Work as part of an account team to co-develop and implement client proposals based on business, communications and media strategies
- Pitching clients’ stories to strategic media outlets and key journalists to boost coverage and awareness
- Ensure that the quality of deliverables are of the highest standards while meeting client requirements
- Assist with the production of client publications, such as blog posts
- Proactively manage the PR aspect of potential crisis scenarios that clients may face
- Actively communicating with clients and providing PR solutions based on clients’ needs
- Be the liaison on behalf of clients and representation of a client with the media as and when required
Key Markers of Success:
- At least 1-2 years experience or educational background in Public Relations, Communications or Journalism.
- Have an established network of media contacts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with key influencers and decision-makers
- Have a track record of successfully pitching client stories to tier 1 & 2 media publications
- Strong organisation and multitasking skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong news sense and a knack for storytelling
- Willingness (and a desire to) to travel to client meetings and networking events as and where required
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangement
- Travel opportunities (when borders open up) to key conferences in cities such as Paris, New York, Singapore and more
- The chance to bring in new clients to the agency that you’re passionate about and would like to work with
- The opportunity to be part of a team of ambitious, like-minded, driven people from different parts of the world
To apply, please send the following to [email protected]:
- Your resume
- A one-page cover letter on why you want to join, and three ways you would boost YAP Global's PR Profile if it is your client